Proper marketing is essential to getting a property leased in the least amount of time. However, it takes more than simply sticking a sign in the yard or placing the property in the MLS and waiting for another real estate agent to bring a tenant.
First, we do a complete rental analysis to determine market rent for your property. This includes a walk through of the property to identify items that may be in need of repair or touch up, and we highly recommended these items be completed prior to showing the property to prospective tenants. Curb appeal is another thing we look at during the walk through, and make recommendations on ways to improve it’s appearance for a better first impression. Of course, if we’re managing your property we’ll help coordinate and manage any needed repairs.
Now that we’re ready to start marketing your property, we launch a customized advertising campaign designed to maximize exposure both online and offline that includes:
- Aggressive online advertising campaign that includes major rental search websites and social media sites (see sample list below)
- Custom webpage built just for your property with high-quality photos
- MLS advertising to attract prospective tenants working with a fellow Realtor®
- Professional “FOR RENT” signage
- 24/7 Recorded Information Hotline
Below are a few of the websites and our online advertising / syndication partners where you may find our rentals:
- and more…